The MTA Institute welcomes study tours from across the Globe to its world-class training facilities in Brisbane, Australia.
Based at the Sir Jack Brabham Automotive Centre of Excellence, the MTA Institute is the Queensland automotive industry’s preferred provider of automotive apprenticeships and training.
In September 2019, the MTA Institute was announced as the “Small Training Provider of the Year” at the Queensland Training Awards, recognising the significant organisational professionalism and quality of education the Institute provides both industry and students.
The MTA Institute provides customised study tour itineraries to meet the requirements and expectations of each group. Quotes are based on the requirements of the group.
Inclusions may include:
- Welcome and farewell functions
- A choice of accredited training or non-accredited micro-credential courses, or both
- English tests and classes at a level to suit student needs
- Workshops on the automotive industry in Australia, conditions, salaries, occupations, and employment opportunities
- Work placement with automotive employers
- Weekend activities
- Meals and accommodation
- Airport transfers
Students will receive:
- Support from MTA Institute staff
- On completion of accredited training, students will receive a Certificate I in Automotive Vocational Preparation (AUR10120)
- On completion of non-accredited training, students will receive a Certificate of Participation
- Access to world-class training facilities
- Direct engagement with industry through presentations, tours, and events
- Workshops on living and training in Brisbane with the MTA Institute
- Networking with other students on campus
- Multi-cultural and tourism experiences
To discuss your study group itinerary requirements, contact the MTA Institute by emailing [email protected].